Join PCQPAC at our FREE Webinar: How to Calculate your CMS Star Rating
· Date & Time: Thursday, February 13th from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
· Duration: The webinar will last 90 minutes
· Credits: This educational offering is pending approval for 1.5 hours of NHA Credit
· Cost: NONE
· Session Description: How are CMS Stars calculated? How can I utilize the CMS Technical Guide to increase my facility’s star rating in quality measures? This webinar will explore what skilled nursing facilities need to know about the CMS star system.
o This webinar will start out with a brief overview of the CMS star rating system.
o Next, we will highlight recent updates from the Oct. 5th Technical Guide
o We will explore how you can utilize the information in the CMS Technical Guide to increase your facility’s star rating. The webinar will include a step-by-step guide to increase your 5-star rating including the use the use of the CASPER report, where to find the additional information and how to increase your point totals.
· Speaker: Paul Lieber, VP of Healthcare Operations at JDK Management and PCQPAC Board Member/ Treasurer
· To register: Please RSVP to Cassie Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-233-4101. Provide your name, company, and job title. If you need NHA credit, please provide Cassie with your NAB ID #. Cassie will send you webinar login information via email within 2 weeks of the webinar.